Wednesday 16 February 2022

An apology

 Hello dear readers...

Today's post will be shorter than usual.

It would appear that your friendly-neighbourhood seated person (I.E, Me) has contracted coronavirus for what might be the second time in a couple of months,

I say might, because, at the moment, I feel considerably worse than the week between Xmas and New Year (the date of the last positive test).

I am, of course, jabbed and boosted so hopefully those lovely little antibodies will soon be springing into action to aid my fractured immune system, but until then I'm struggling to do much of anything at all. I'll be amazed if this post is typo free and makes any kind of sense.

So, that's it, a few unadorned lines to say sorry, but this is as much as I can face. Hopefully, next week will see a return to  normality.

Until next time...

1 comment: