Hello, dear reader!
It’s a short one today.
There is much I could talk about, much I probably will talk about, but not right now.
No, this is one of those situations where a little distance and a little more certitude in regards to how recent events are resolved is needed.
I know that is vague and more than a little mysterious but that is by necessity so, hopefully, you won’t mind too much if I keep the curtains closed for now and revisit things next week.
Until next time!
#
Hey, there! If you enjoyed reading any of the above, why not take a look at some of my published work? Below you’ll find links to a number of short stories I’m lucky enough to have included in anthologies. I’d love to know what you think. My debut novel, The Heart That Died, is available now as both paperback, E-book, and on Kindle Unlimited, so I’m adding the link to that, too.
Oh, and if you like what you look-see, a nice, positive review would also be most welcome.
The Heart That Died
New Tales Of Old
Death Ship
Pestilence: Drabbles 1
Reaperman: Drabbles 3
The Musketeers Vs Cthulhu
Eldritch Investigations
No comments:
Post a Comment