Wednesday 8 May 2024

Work In Progress

Hello, dear reader!

It’s going to be a quick offering, this week.

This is mainly due to the ongoing disruption in the Rankin household, it being difficult stringing words together while loud sawing, and needlessly upbeat remixes of early nineties dance music assault my ears, but also because, due to the new bathroom assembly, neither I nor Tina have actually been anywhere or done anything of note.

So, for now, this will have to do. Think of it as a placeholder. As a bit of an added bonus, I’m going to add a few pics we’ve been taking of the work in progress, so you get an idea of what’s been going on, and next week, with a little luck, I’ll be able to update you with news of a brand spanking new wet room, even more pics, a report on my nieces 21st birthday (yes, I know I’m old, and perhaps some news on the publication of my latest short story

For now, however, as the mutitool roars into life again, I’m going to leave it he








Until next time…


#


Hey, there! If you enjoyed reading any of the above, why not take a look at some of my published work? Below you’ll find links to a number of short stories I’m lucky enough to have included in anthologies. I’d love to know what you think


New Tales Of Old


Death Ship


Pestilence: Drabbles 1


Reaperman: Drabbles 3


The Musketeers Vs Cthulhu


Eldritch Investigations

No comments:

Post a Comment