Sunday 15 November 2015

Seated Perspective 2: The blog Strikes Back

Hello, dear readers

Well hasn't it been a long time?

Yes after two months of prolonged radio silence your friendly neighbourhood seated person is back. This time I hope for good. Now I could proffer a sackful of excuses for my absence. There was the long and frustrating search for gainful employment, which has now thankfully ended. There was the protracted sale of my bachelor flat and the reams of paperwork that entailed (leasehold property with a tenant in situ!). The truth, however, is that I dropped the ball and I can only apologise for that and endeavour to do better.

To that end I hereby set down the following promise to you lovely readers, (should any still exist) in order to properly set expectations.

I Will:

Blog on a regular basis. This to be weekly and posted on the Sunday of each week.

And.

Inform of any planned or unplanned absences, where possible, ahead of time 

I would also like to make sure the blog remains as informative and interesting as my poor talents allow and to that end, should any of you lovely people wish me to pour forth on any given subject, particularly any aspect of living with a disability I would love to hear from you. As always any feedback is more than welcome.

Thank you for your patience, and here's to the future.

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment